Would you like to learn more about how dogs communicate? Ever wondered what your dog is trying to tell you? Would you like to learn how to speak dog?
This fantastic four-hour interactive seminar will help you learn how to:
• Recognise subtle body language
• Increase canine emotional awareness
• Increase bite prevention awareness
• Recognise appropriate and inappropriate play
• Pre-empt our dog’s behaviour
• Increase understanding of dog to dog communication
• Improve our relationships with our dogs
This seminar is aimed at pet dog owners but is also suitable for canine professionals wanting to expand/improve their knowledge of canine body language
£55 per person
As a free bonus you will also receive:
• Access to the Dog Training College community Facebook group
• Certificate of attendance
• Full colour 84 page digital manual
• A digital badge to say you have completed the course – if you are a canine professional you can use it on your marketing, Facebook page and website
Please note this is a spectator only seminar. Please do not bring your dog with you.
Refreshments provided including hot drinks and snacks.
Terms and conditions: Full payment is required at the time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable. Please ensure the date is suitable for you at the time of booking as dates cannot be exchanged unless in exceptional circumstances. No dogs permitted, except assistance dogs.